All Poems and quotes on this blog, unless otherwise attributed, are the copyrighted property of PAN

About Me

My photo
I am an energetic,creative,bold,self-motivated,GOD-fearing and a young professional striving for excellence in leadership and business. He is having a passion for poetry and personal development. Also like to communicate the idea of PEACE and the youth having a positive mental attitude and creating positive change in their communities. He believes that, in our part of the world , if our leaders will do away with their self-seeking desires and crave for the betterment of their citizens, by free movement trade and people,eradicate war and hunger,ensure environmental sustainability, the world will be a better place to live. A firm handshake and may God bless us all in whatever we do. cheers.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Heart Of the Little Girl (True Story)



It was a hot sunny Sunday afternoon after I had a nap. I stood in front of our mart and was thinking where the wind comes from, as it blows through the leaves of the trees in various directions and we feeling it around our succulent bodies. It left me pondering while I sit in front of the mart admiring nature.

In some few minutes, I saw these two little girls around three years old walking together, chatting and living in their own world. There was one among them I knew. She was called Perpetual. Her mother is a fruits seller just opposite our mart. Her mother sells fruits like apples, pineapples, watermelons, oranges and bananas.

Suddenly, I heard this little girl heartily crying and heading to her mothers’ place without her friend. After a while, I saw Perpetual happily running towards the direction her friend went with two bananas in her hand. 

She even stumbled but didn't fall, one of the bananas she was holding fell because the rate at which she was running to catch up with her friend was high.

I shouted at her to take her time, her mother busted out that, the reason Perpetual was running was that, she was running to catch up with her friend and give her one of the bananas so that they could enjoy together.

I thought about the gesture of this little girl and felt fascinated to share with you my reader. I will ask you my reader, what do you make of this act Perpetual exhibited?

This little girl has seen the need to share what she had with her friend. The action Perpetual exhibited speaks a lot to me and reminds me of the golden rule ‘do unto others what you want others to do unto you'. How many times have you seen a friend whose shoes were worn out and you gave him or her one of your shoes? 
When you see a friend whose clothes are tattered, what then comes into your mind?

The act of benignity of this little girl serves to me as a wake up call to share what I have, to be kind to others and as we share or give unto humanity. We share be replenished in a thousand fold. May this little girl’s gesture remind you whenever you find yourself in such situation. Let’s give and it share always be given unto us. Lets always be guided by this principle and we will live a life worth remembering.

I am most grateful to have you spend your time reading this article, let’s keep a positive mental attitude and it’s my prayer everything works together for our good.

Thank you and let’s meet here again on this blog. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment